Are You Looking for Canada Visitor Visa?
If you want to witness heaven on earth, then a visit to Canada is a must. The country’s natural beauty, its multicultural cities, and modern dynamics are a must-have experience at least once. The visitor visa is granted for six months and can be either single entry or multiple entry visas. Star Immigration can help you in gaining a quick visitor visa to Canada at great prices. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Whether you want to visit your relatives or experience the Canadian winters while studying a short-term course, you can apply for a short-term visitor visa. While you cannot work on a visitor visa, you are free to experience the country in its true nature, however, you want. You can only use a visitor visa for leisure and tourism purposes and you cannot apply for work or work on a visitor visa. However, there are different categories to a Canadian visitor visa.
- Family and friends visit
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Parents and grandparents visit (super visa)
With a visitor visa, you can take your dependents and children along with you, and the visa is issued within 27 days of submission of the application.
You might have to meet certain entry requirements to apply for a visitor visa. The requirements change from person to person depending on their situation, purpose, and other details. Although some of the common ones are as follows:
- You must provide proof of sufficient funds to support yourself and your dependents during your visit to Canada
- You cannot seek or undertake a job while on a visitor visa
- You must be in good health, should not have any criminal records, and should be ready to comply with the laws of the country
- If you are planning to visit your relatives or parents, you must provide an invitation letter from their sponsors
- People from certain countries may require a temporary resident visa (You can get in touch with the consultants of Star Immigration for the country list)
- You must not have any intentions to stay longer after the visa validity
- You might also require a medical exam
What are the documents required for the visitor visa application?
- A passport with a validity of 6 months or more
- Documents to prove your current citizenship and your ties with your home country
- Financial statements as proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Canada
- An invitation letter from your relatives, if your purpose of the visit is to visit them
- Medical clearance
Canada is one of the most dynamic places you can visit and millions of people travel every year to the country. Star Immigration has the experience and knowledge to help you through your visitor visa process and make the experience a hassle-free one. If you feel you still need some time to think this through but still want some advice, you can feel free to send us a confidential mail with your queries. You can find the contact form on the Contact Us page and we will be happy to help you with any assistance you need.