What is a Super Visa?
Every other visit visa to Canada only allows a person to stay in Canada for six months. If you wish to extend the stay, there are some heavy documentation processes and processing fees. But a Super visa allows a person to stay in Canada for up to two years with multiple entries and no renewals.
There are certain income requirements, depending on the size of the family, along with the other documents needed for the visa. Get in touch with the certified and experienced consultants at Star Immigration to learn more.
If you wish to send us a confidential email with your concerns and question, please visit the “Contact Us” page on starimmigration.com and use the contact form. We look forward to being of service to you, your family and friends.
Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents
If you want to visit your children or grandchildren who are in Canada regularly, a six-month visitor visa might not be the best option for you. Lucky for you, the Canadian government recognizes the significance of the contribution of parents and grandparents, in a Canadian’s life. If you are a parent or a grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident, you can travel to Canada for up to two years with the help of this multiple entry super visa. Call Star Immigration today to know all about super visa and its process.
Documentation for a Super Visa
You might have to meet certain entry requirements to apply for a visitor visa. The requirements change from person to person depending on their situation, purpose, and other details. Although some of the common ones are as follows:
- A relationship document to prove your relation with the Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident you are intending to visit
- Financial documents of your child or grandchild to show their minimum income threshold. They should also provide documents to show that they will financially support you while you are in Canada
- A medical insurance of minimum $100,000, valid for atleast one year from a private Canadian insurance company to cover any hospitalization, treatment and repatriation
- Medical examination
- Documents to confirm purpose of visit
- Invitation letter from your child or grandchild
Once you submit your application, the concerned authorities review the application, checking the documents, information provided etc. Whether or not you are to be interviewed, purely depends on the visa representative, and if the interview is needed, the date and place will be passed along to you. If your visa is approved, you will get your documents and passport along with the visa and if it’s rejected then the documents and passport are returned along with an explanation for rejection.
Our Super Visa Services
At Canada Visa Live Immigration, we strive to make sure that you get the desired visa, in a most hassle-free manner. We will take care of all the stressful paperwork and walk you through the whole process so that you are not left in the dark with anything. Our consultants will be glad to answer any questions you have, and will repeat the details if need be. Trust us to deliver you a memorable Canadian experience. Give us a call today.
Reasons for Rejecting a Visa
- If you have a criminal record, you cannot enter Canada
- Incomplete, inaccurate or misinterpreted information on the provided documents
- Unable to produce relationship document or inadequate documents provided
- If you are undergoing any treatments or have a chronic illness