Canada Permanent Resident Visa benefits?
You might have to meet certain entry requirements to apply for a visitor visa. The requirements change from person to person depending on their situation, purpose, and other details. Although some of the common ones are as follows:
- Live, work and settle in Canada without any restrictions
- Earn double of what you are earning now
- If married, your spouse and children can also fly with you without any additional family visa
- Your children get free education, and your spouse gets the right to work for any company in Canada as well
- Canadian government sponsors medical treatments for your and the entire family
- After staying for three years, you get to become a Canadian citizen
What is a Canadian PR visa?
Canada PR visa is given to immigrants who have the right to stay, work and live in Canada with no stay limit. For an immigrant to obtain a PR visa, he/she must apply to the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The IRCC grants the PR to individuals based on several factors such as career opportunities, security, quality of living, environment etc. To find out more information, do not hesitate to give Star Immigration a call today..
5 main categories for Canadian permanent residents:
- Express entry: Through certain economic immigration programs, the express entry program manages applications for permanent residence for immigrants who can apply for jobs where there is a lack of skilled Canadian workers available
- Business immigration : Canada’s business immigration program is for those immigrants and newcomers who have experience in owning, managing, or investing in businesses in Canada.
- Family class immigration : Through several sponsorship programs, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their family members to immigrate to Canada.
- Canadian experience class : The Canadian experience class (CEC) is an immigration program aimed to help temporary foreign workers and foreign students to apply their work experience and education towards their applications for permanent residency.
- Provincial nominee program : The provincial nominee program or PNP is a program for workers who have the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific Canadian province or territory.